No. Your membership months always begin on the day of the month that your membership started. For example, a membership month can run from the 15th of a month to the 14th of the next month.
Articles in this section
- How can I become a member of Urban Sports Club?
- Are there different membership plans within Urban Sports Club?
- How long does the contract last?
- How can I test the membership for one month only?
- Apart from my membership fee, are there additional costs?
- Is my membership month the same as the calendar month?
- Do my check-in limits relate to my membership month or the calendar month?
- Can I use my membership in all the Urban Sports Club cities?
- What happens if I have reached the check-in limit with a partner?
- What is the minimum age for an Urban Sports Club membership?