In order to be able to check in at our partner venues, you need to have a profile picture uploaded as our partners' staff need to identify you as an Urban Sports Club member. Before you visit a partner venue, please make sure that your membership plan allows it. If you still want to, you can easily upgrade your membership. Please find out more here.
Articles in this section
- Do you have an overview of all the partners?
- Do i have to book something at the partner studio before my visit?
- How do Urban Sports Club partner studios know that I am a member?
- What is required for my profile so that I can log in?
- Are there certain requirements to do sports at your partner studios?
- The studio near me is not a part of the Urban Sports Club partner network yet. Who do I send my recommendation to?
- I would like to become a part of the Urban Sports Club partner network with my sports offer. Where should I leave my details?
- I did not attend a class for which i had made a binding booking for. What is the consequence?