When you join as corporate client, you must select to begin your membership on the 1st of the current calendar month, or the 1st of the next calendar month. If you choose the first of the current month, then you will pay the full amount of your membership fee and you will have the membership active for the remainder of the calendar month before you are then charged again for the beginning of your next membership cycle on the first of the next membership month. If you choose the first of the next month, then you have to wait for your membership to activate on the 1st of the next month. Your first payment will be deducted on the first of the next month.
Articles in this section
- Is my company already a corporate client with Urban Sports Club?
- How can my company join the corporate client program?
- What are the advantages of being a corporate client with Urban Sports Club?
- Do corporate clients have the same conditions as private members?
- Does my empoyer need to confirm my registration with Urban Sports Club?
- What is the membership cycle for corporate clients and what should i have in mind during registration?