If your company subsidises a membership with Urban Sports Club you will benefit from reduced membership fees. Your employer can also deduct the cost of the subsidy from your tax bill. There are sources of funds your employer can use to offer this benefit. A win-win situation for all involved!
Articles in this section
- Does my employer need to confirm I have access to a subsidized membership with Urban Sports Club?
- Is my company already a corporate client with Urban Sports Club?
- Do corporate members have the same conditions as private members?
- How can I cancel my corporate membership?
- How can I change to company conditions if I already have an existing membership?
- How can my company join the corporate client program?
- What are the advantages of being a corporate client?
- What happens if I leave my employer/health insurance through which I am enrolled?
- When does my membership begin as a corporate client and what should I keep in mind when signing up??