If your company subsidises a membership with Urban Sports Club you will benefit from reduced membership fees. Your employer can also deduct the cost of the subsidy from your tax bill. There are sources of funds your employer can use to offer this benefit. A win-win situation for all involved!
Articles in this section
- Does my employer need to confirm I have access to a subsidized membership with Urban Sports Club?
- Is my company already a corporate client with Urban Sports Club?
- Do corporate clients have the same conditions as private members?
- How can I cancel my corporate membership?
- How can I change to the company conditions of my employer if I already have an existing membership?
- How can my company join the corporate client program?
- What are the advantages of being a corporate client?
- When does my membership month begin as a corporate client?