The check-in limit always refers to the calendar month from the 1st to the last day of a month. If you should, for example, start your membership on the 15th of a month, you would have as many check-ins left for a full calendar month. Your visit limits will then reset again on the 1st of the next calendar month. However for S members, your general limit of 4 x per month always applies to your membership month.
Articles in this section
- How can I become a member of Urban Sports Club?
- Are there different membership plans within Urban Sports Club?
- How long does the contract last?
- How can I test the membership for one month only?
- Apart from my membership fee, are there additional costs?
- Is my membership month the same as the calendar month?
- Do my check-in limits relate to my membership month or the calendar month?
- Can I use my membership in all the Urban Sports Club cities?
- What happens if I have reached the check-in limit with a partner?
- What is the minimum age for an Urban Sports Club membership?