The check-in limit always refers to the calendar month from the 1st to the last day of a month. If you should, for example, start your membership on the 15th of a month, you would have as many check-ins left for a full calendar month. Your visit limits will then reset again on the 1st of the next calendar month. However for S members, your general limit of 4 x per month always applies to your membership month.
Articles in this section
- How can I become a member of Urban Sports Club?
- Are there different membership plans within Urban Sports Club?
- Is there a possibility to choose a start date in the future during my sign-up?
- How long is the contract term?
- What payment options are available?
- Apart from my membership fee, are there additional costs?
- Is my membership month the same as the calendar month?
- After signing up, how long do I have to wait before I can start doing sports?
- How often can i do sports with my membership plan?
- Can I use my membership in all the Urban Sports Club cities?