If you have reached a check-in limit, you will not be able to check in at that partner. The app will show you an error message when you scan the QR code and will not let you enter. On the first of each month your limits will be reset. You can, of course, visit other partners until this time if you have an M, L or XL membership. You can check how many times you’ve been to a partner under “check ins” in the app.
Articles in this section
- How can I become a member of Urban Sports Club?
- Are there different membership plans at Urban Sports Club?
- How long does the contract last?
- How can I test the membership for one month only?
- Are there any extra costs or fees in addition to the membership fee?
- Is my membership month the same as the calendar month?
- Do my check-in limits relate to my membership month or the calendar month?
- Can I use my membership in all the Urban Sports Club cities?
- What happens if I have reached the check-in limit with a partner?
- What is the minimum age for an Urban Sports Club membership?