If you have reached a check-in limit, you will not be able to check in at that partner. The app will show you an error message when you scan the QR code and will not let you enter. On the first of each month your limits will be reset. You can, of course, visit other partners until this time if you have an M, L or XL membership. You can check how many times you’ve been to a partner under “check ins” in the app.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the S, M, L and XL membership?
- Do you have an overview of all the partners and if so, where can I find it?
- How long does the contract last?
- How can I test the membership for one month only?
- Is my membership month the same as the calendar month?
- How are my check in limits calculated?
- Can I use my membership in all the Urban Sports Club cities?
- What happens if I have reached the check-in limit with a partner?
- What is the minimum age for an Urban Sports Club membership?
- Is another person able to use my membership?