Your membership fee is always charged at the start of a membership month with the payment method you selected. If you chose to start your membership on a date in the future at the time of your registration, the first membership fee will be deducted on the day your membership is activated.
Articles in this section
- What payment options are available?
- When will my membership fee be charged?
- Where can I change my payment details?
- What happens if Urban Sports Club can't collect my membership fee?
- How do chargebacks work?
- Why was 1 cent deducted from my bank account after my registration when I choose SEPA payment?
- I've checked in with a partner when I've exceed my limit for the studio or general limit. What happens next?