Your membership fee is always deducted at the start of a membership month with the payment method you selected. If you chose to start your membership on a date in the future at the time of your registration, the first membership fee will be deducted on the day your membership is activated.
Articles in this section
- I check in with a partner even though my check-in-limit has been reached for this calendar month / my check-in limit for this partner has been reached. What happens?
- When will my membership fee be deducted?
- How does the customer wallet work?
- Where can I change my payment details?
- What happens when Urban Sports Club could not collect my payments?
- How is the regulation for chargebacks?
- Why is 1 ct deducted from my bank account after my registration when I choose SEPA payment?