Urban Sports Club will automatically suspend a member's account if we are informed of a chargeback. In addition, we then unfortunately have to impart the costs of the chargeback to the member.
Articles in this section
- I check in with a partner even though my check-in-limit has been reached for this calendar month / my check-in limit for this partner has been reached. What happens?
- When will my membership fee be deducted?
- How does the customer wallet work?
- Where can I change my payment details?
- What happens when Urban Sports Club could not collect my payments?
- How is the regulation for chargebacks?
- Why is 1 ct deducted from my bank account after my registration when I choose SEPA payment?