If we cannot collect your membership fee for the first month of your membership, we suspend your account straight away until the payment successfully goes through. In your second or subsequent membership month, you have seven calendar days to enable the payment after a failed attempt. If this fails again we would suspend the account. If you fail to make a sucessful payment by the end of your membership cycle, your membership will be terminated. The outstanding payment would then still be due and you will recieve an invoice from us.
Articles in this section
- What payment options are available?
- When will my membership fee be charged?
- Where can I change my payment details?
- What happens if Urban Sports Club can't collect my membership fee?
- How do chargebacks work?
- Why was 1 cent deducted from my bank account after my registration when I choose SEPA payment?
- I've checked in with a partner when I've exceed my limit for the studio or general limit. What happens next?