If we cannot collect your membership fee for the first month of your membership, we suspend your account straight away until it is successfully charged. In your second or following membership month, you would have seven calendar days time to enable the payment after a failed payment. Only afterwards, we would suspend the account. After all, if you would fail to enable the payment until the end of your membership cycle, your membership will be cancelled. The open payment would then still be due.
Articles in this section
- I check in with a partner even though my check-in-limit has been reached for this calendar month / my check-in limit for this partner has been reached. What happens?
- When will my membership fee be deducted?
- How does the customer wallet work?
- Where can I change my payment details?
- What happens when Urban Sports Club could not collect my payments?
- How is the regulation for chargebacks?
- Why is 1 ct deducted from my bank account after my registration when I choose SEPA payment?