It can happen that you can't or don't want to attend a class that you have made a binding booking for. You have the option to cancel it within the cancellation deadline mentioned during the registration for the class. Unfortunately, we need to charge you 15 € if you fail to cancel in time or don't show up. You are then of course given the chance to prove that it was no fault of your own, for example if you provide a doctor's note. There will then be a possibility to reduce the charge.
Articles in this section
- Do you have an overview of all the partners and if so, where can I find it?
- Do I have make a booking at the partner studio before my visit?
- How do Urban Sports Club partner studios know that I am a member?
- What do I need on my profile so that I can log in?
- Are there certain requirements to do sports at your partner studios?
- The studio near me is not a part of the Urban Sports Club partner network yet. Who do I send my recommendation to?
- I did not attend a class for which I had made a binding booking for. What is the consequence?