If you signed up for a membership in Germany, please check this article instead: How are monthly visit limits calculated?
If you signed up for a private membership (without corporate discount) in Spain, France, Belgium, or Portugal, depending on your plan (M, L, and XL) a limit of check ins applies based on your subscription month.
Check in limits per type of membership:
M: 10 check ins
L: 14 check ins
XL: 18 check ins
How can I keep track of my check ins and visit limits per partner venue?
It is necessary to keep two different records per month so that you can get the most out of your membership and avoid interrupting your sporting routine at any time:
- The first count is for the check-ins this will be according to your membership month*.
- The second one is the visit limits with our partner venues and the Plus check-ins. This counting will be per calendar month, meaning from the 1st of the month until the 30th or 31st of the month.
*To find out when your subscription month is renewed, please access your profile and on the option"Payment History" confirm your billing date.
Example: Let’s say that your subscription month is from October 19 to November 18:
Monthly visit limits & Plus check-ins
The visit limits and the Plus check-ins with our partner venues are reset to <<0>>> on the 1st of each month.
Are online classes included in the monthly check-ins limit?
The check-ins limit applies to both on-site and online classes, for example; with an M membership, you could do 5 online and 5 onsite. For L membership, 7 on-site and 7 online classes.
The visit limits may vary between partners' venues and sports:
For example, in Yoga studio A, you may have 4 visits per month, while in Yoga studio B, you may have 2 visits per month. To find out the visit limit with a specific partner, please access the partner's profile in the App or our website and check this information under the option: "Visit Limits".
Global limits per sport:
Only sports/activities such as Padel, massages, and EMS training have a monthly limit.
- Ideally, you should distribute the check-ins with different partners so that you don't have to wait until the 1st of the month for the visits to be restored with a specific partner.
- For a healthy sports routine, we recommend that you do a maximum of 2-3 workouts per week to also ensure that you have check-ins available throughout your month.
- If you need more activity and run out of check-ins, don't forget that we have a wide offer of unlimited on-demand classes available in several languages.
What are On-Demand classes?
With your subscription, you can experience hundreds of recorded classes, anywhere, anytime, without any limits or restrictions. To learn more, please check out our offer: https://urbansportsclub.com/en/videos